· Excel, Quickbooks
· Excellent time management, attention to detail, coordination & organizational skills
· Ability to work at a fast pace
· Flexible & team oriented
· Maintaining vendor accounts
· Excellent customer service skills
· Familiarity with general office procedures, such as: processing purchase orders, ordering supplies, etc.
· Purchasing & order management for both retail & design business
· Product pricing & project proposal creation
· Interest in interior design
· Accounting / Data Entry – daily book keeping tasks
· Customer service (freight claims, damages)
· Coordinate with team members
· Loves crunching numbers
· Can-do attitude is a must!
Manage and coordinate multiple schedules, both individual and project specific
· Hours are flexible (approximately 20 – 30 / week)
This is a great opportunity for someone who appreciates interior design, but also loves the finance side of things (I am right there with ya)! We are a small group and team dynamic is everything, so we need to find someone that is as energetic and excited about our projects as we are. We work hard, but have fun doing it.